Tuesday, August 16, 2005

No comments:
 

Yesterday I went to Walmart. Now, don't get me wrong. I LOVE Walmart. I
even go on holiday Saturdays on purpose because I love all the people
shopping and grabbing their kids by the ear, etc.
But I was wiped out after 5 minutes. I went in with all these great
intentions of scoping out toys and crafts and whatnot for my bedrest. But nope, just a quick tour of the grocery aisles because I can't walk around normally anymore.
It's amazing that a baby this small can wreak such havoc on my body.
So I'm home again home again fiddle-dee-dee and basically staying in bed. Not as strictly as I will be, at all. Just taking it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff