Friday, August 5, 2005

Screen names!

No comments:
 

So it appears if you click Other and put a name, at least you can post
WITH a name but not have to set up an account....
expecting the comments to come rolling in now.

Today I did the same basic thing I've done every day that Richy's out
of town. Nothing.
Tomorrow I shall clean, for home he comes. YAY! I have turned into a
weenie about him being gone.
Used to be, we didn't even miss each other till a week or so. Now, it
starts at 36-48 hours....
and the thing is, I'm lonely, but only for him. It wouldn't help to
hang out with anyone else. I like being alone. Or with Richy. When did
this start?

curiouser and curiouser...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff