Monday, August 22, 2005

Doctor appointment

No comments:
 

Everything looks good... my cervix is still long, which is GREAT. I
start getting progesterone shots sometime this week....

No name for this baby yet. We have liked a few a lot, but not longterm.
And some we didn't like at all.
I haven' t been online yet, so not sure what terrific names Julie's
baby is getting. Just keep em coming, folks.

Ok I've read it now.... Very nice comments coming in while I was gone.
I'm planning to register for my big stuff at Babies R Us.... haven't done
it yet. I might do it all online.

Help Me Jesus' mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff