Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Names

No comments:
 

Well, Help Me Jesus Clark is as of yet unnamed. Here's some
frontrunners (we're serious)
Tobias (toby)
Beacon
Middle names Edwards (as in Jonathan Edwards)
Keith
David

But we're not crazy about any of these names. Maybe we'll just call him
You.

I have also had Festis Clinton Clark suggested by Tim Davis.... this
makes initals FCC. Amusing....

I feel pretty good. It's a relief to know that my physical body is
ok... I can rest and not worry about it as much.
Also, I start having weekly dr appointments this week. So that will not
be fun at all from an exam standpoint but great for peace of mind.

I may write another piece about What You Can Do To Help as people have
been asking you guys... then you could email them that blog. I guess.

Wonder where Georgia is today. Probably hiding her head in shame.



COMING SOON: HOT TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
(i.e. How did the (former) purple carpet at Christ the King make you feel? (just an example))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff