Monday, August 1, 2005

13 weeks

No comments:
 

I'm 13 weeks today. I have 189 days to go to 40 weeks.... I wish time
would go faster. I have a lot of peace about this baby, but sometimes I
wonder how far I'll make it. And when will my heart kick in and realize
there's actually a BABY in here. There's this reserve in me.... holding
back.
I'm looking forward to bedrest a little, because then I'll be actually
engaged in the battle... not just waiting to start fighting. Maybe that
sounds absurd. It's how I think, though.

When you pray for me, pray for peace. I always need that. And wisdom...

I like having this space to think on. I may post obsessively.

jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff