Saturday, August 20, 2005

I am a boring person

No comments:
 

Yesterday was the most boring day of my life. I think.
Richy was busy all day so R2 and I just laid around and did nothing.

You may be saying to yourself, "Not good! She has to lay around for 5
more months!"
or maybe you're not. But if you are...
Once I get all my books and arts and crafts and my Netflix membership,
I should be able to keep myself much more busy. Yesterday, I ran out of
library books, had no movies and no crafts. I watched Divorce Court,
Texas Justice and Judge Judy.
Then I drew some pictures.
Then I played solitaire.
bleeeeeggghhhhhhh

Today, I am meeting my home group at Starbucks. Then I may go to Target
and see if they have a little cart I could ride on. And I'm picking up
my books from the library. By the time I get home I should be wiped out
and ready to lay around the rest of the day.

the name game continues. Every time I really like one, our child is
named that for an hour or two. Then, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff