Friday, August 19, 2005

Naming

No comments:
 

Not having a boy name is already driving us nuts.... We really wanted
to name everybody after revivalists, but Jonathan and Charles are the
names of most of the remaining revivalists.
There is Smith Wigglesworth, but there you go.

I love the name Texas. I can't imagine a cooler name than Texas Clark.
(yes, I'm serious). The board of director won't even consider it.... we
could call him Tex for short. It's so great!

But anyhoo, back to the drawing board. I'd like to honor my dad, but
don't really want to use Calvin, despite the questionable continuing of
C3's line. I don't see how I could name a kid Stanley and expect him to
live through kindergarten P.E. There is Arthur (my dad's middle name,
and incidentally my brother and grandfather's as well) But there's a
cartoon character on PBS that has some renown.... so maybe no

Ian is a good name. Not nuts about it, but it's on the list.
Beacan is a name both of us like. The band says they would all beat up
a kid named Beacan (except Han) but that doesn't really bother me. He's
on the list.
Patrick after St. Patrick... only as a middle name cause we don't like
the nickname Pat. (no offense, Pats)

Richy stayed up all night reading the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
for the first time. Now that kind of activity warms a girl's heart....

ok. back to the name book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff