Saturday, August 6, 2005

Peanut butter

No comments:
 

This morning I woke up because someone was crashing into things in the
other room. I waited for tears or profanity... nothing.
So I got up and went in there and R2 is sitting in the middle of his
bedroom with a jumbo jar of peanut butter, trying to open it.
Cheerios didn't seem to be too much of a letdown.
He's getting very resourceful at hunting. Yesterday morning he had
somehow gotten 2 slices of bread out of the breadbag and was enjoying
them when I got up.
One time, I took a while to put away the groceries. I came in to find
him with a bag of fresh hot HEB tortillas, one bite out of each.
A kid's gotta do what he has to to survive, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff