Monday, October 17, 2005

24 weeks! TOBY BONANZA BIRTHDAY BLANZA

No comments:
 

24 weeks today. What a milestone. I had the twins at 24 weeks, and R2
at 24 weeks 1 day. So as of Wednesday, I will be in completely
uncharted territory. Actually, I already am. I have never been 24 weeks
pregnant and not in labor. Not in a hospital.... not in a horrible
hospital gown.
You'll have to bear with my emotions today. It's a bittersweet victory.
I fully believe this is different. I'm going all the way. Or at least
until I put myself in labor getting a Christmas pedicure.... but
there's a part of me that grieves a little today. I wish I could have
made it with the twins. I always will.
And I celebrate R2, who was born at this stage and made it. What a joy
he is! What a character.... I don't know if God asked me if I'd like to
go back and swap him with the full term R2.... it would be a tough
call. He is sunshine.
But today, I celebrate Toby. Good job, buddy. Hang in there. Ain't
nothin happening out here anyway.

And today, I am officially in my late twenties. I think 27 is past
mid-twenties, wouldn't you say? Strange. We're going to celebrate very
quietly here.... we can't help holding our breath a little till this
week is over.
So no surprise party hiding in my closet and jumping out at midnight...
not a good idea, folks.

This post is kinda serious. But I enjoy the mayhem so much. So feel
free to party on in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff