Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Big Day for Big Daddy! And D'ana...

No comments:
 

Rumor has it that Eli H Tullos is on his way! Hooray!!

Got a doctor's appointment today... you know the routine. See you in a
few.



UPDATE: 11:40
My cervix is unchanged. Hooray! I promise you, my friends... once this baby is born you will not hear about my cervix anymore!
Today was fun because Dr Reed started talking about the birth.... planning for it and so forth... It's just a different world than we've ever been in!
Then I almost fainted after my glucose test and they had to bring me crackers... oh, well.
So I don't have the results of my fetal fibronectin or glucose tests... but everything looks good! YAY!


IZZY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff