Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Man day

No comments:
 
there's a minister han-day... and it sure would be dan-day... ah never mind



I have an ultrasound and a drs. appointment today... so I will be leaving at 11-ish... but my appointments are 2 hours apart so I'll bring my computer and see if I can hop in here from some wireless connection somewhere.

I ran into the couch a couple nights ago and now my toe is swollen and purple. I've waited for "Man day" to share this. Also suggested yesterday was food reviews... local restaurants and such... just in case the testosterone is clogging the old craniums and you can't think of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff