Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanksgiving

No comments:
 

I don't have an appointment today. They are both on Wednesday this
week. So I'll miss most of Guy's Day but I'm sure I'll enjoy the
catch-up.

Today I am thinking of things I am thankful for. One of the lessons
that I have learned over the last 6 years is how good can come out of
tragedy... and there is always something to be glad about.
For JESUS!
I am so thankful for Richy (the 1st). He's my favorite person.
I'm thankful for R2. I'm glad he's like he is. He has taught me
patience and brought me so much joy.
I'm thankful for Rees and Evan. Their brief lives made me a much deeper
person. And they taught us- all of us... how precious life is. Any
life.
I'm thankful for Toby. My gift of peace, Even without having him in my
arms yet, he has stabilized and brought such hope for the future.
For my family... the Yablonskis - you are why I want 5 children. Who
wouldn't want more of what we've got?
For my "other" family- the Clark/Joys - what would my life be like
without you? I can't imagine.

For all of my wonderful wonderful friends. Nobody has it as good as me.
I'm so thankful for my churches.
For my beautiful house
For my car... I still love her even if she ain't what she used to be
For Radiant- the community and this life...
For America
For good ol W

I am so so blessed. And today, at least, I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff