Tuesday, November 15, 2005

No comments:
 

We set up the bassinet last night.
We had planned on using a Pack-and-Play (translation: playpen) with a
bassinet but Kai is no longer sleeping in this one.... he sleeps in a
bunk bed now.
Not really, but he was 15 pounds at 5 weeks. Not bad, eh?
So it's in here, with the new carpet and it's very strange. Whose house
is this? And is a little baby actually coming here? After all these
years of just the 3 of us? I'm trying to wrap my mind around it.

Doctor's appointment today. See ya.



UPDATE:
Everything is good! My cervix (although not steel) is holding out! I have an ultrasound next week... and in a few weeks I get to be a guinea pig for their new 3-D ultrasound! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff