Thursday, November 10, 2005

rambling

No comments:
 

I talk to myself.
There, now you know.
I do a little of your run of the mill "What should I eat.... let's
see..." talking.
But the funnier part is just little snippets of nonsensical
conversation that run through my head. And sometimes I just find myself
talking. One phrase I'm relishing right now is "Statistical
difficulty". I don't think about it, don't try to fit it in a
conversation... just hear myself whispering statistical difficulty on
occasion.
When I was little I had imaginary friends that I carried on
conversations with. I always thought it was being a baby born after
twins...
Now I just say things to myself. What does it mean?
Psychologists would probably have a blast with me. Not because I'm
nuts. That just runs in my blood. But just because I'm weird.
Can you believe Georgia is still pregnant? Now that's a statistical
difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff