Tuesday, August 15, 2006

No comments:
 
Well, the monday morning mommy meeting is going great... kim is doing a good job inspiring us...
I am the most disorganized person in the world. and THAT is a universal statement.
Actually, I am certain there are more disorganized people than myself. But, I am greatly in need of order.

When I look around and I see stuff everywhere... I am not loving it. I would love to be one of the little magazine homeschool families with all the labeled plastic storage and everything in it's place. Someday, someday.

Guess what Richy is starting! Horseback riding for therapy!! The program is for special needs kids... I am SO excited!
Also on the schedule ... Special Champions Basketball! He is going to be so excited! It is so fun to have stuff for him to do coming up... because I will live IN TOWN. Holy Moly.

Last night around 3 I went on a trek to an unidentified room in my home... and found R2 and the cat sleeping on the couch. Ha. What a teenager.






Radrev tonight. Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff