Saturday, August 19, 2006

Sort of sorry (but really pregnant)

No comments:
 
Well.... my plan to shock and awe everyone worked.
To all who are related to me: I plan on having an amount of kids that will make Woodlands mommies choke on their Starbucks. So, I decided to have a little fun with this one. Next time, you will be notified prior to the World Wide Web.
I am funny, though. You have to admit it.

Bet y'all will keep up with the blog now!
Yesterday I went to the homeschool conference. I really didn't get a whole lot out of it because I don't know what I'm going to do with R2 yet. But, some ideas, yes.
Number one conclusion from the conference: no matter how many kids I have, I will not give them the standard homeschool haircut. Or for girls, lack of haircut. I will also not start wearing jeans way above my belly button with a belt. And a Homeschool Tshirt tucked in. Hey! Power to 'em. They have already done what I want to do... have kids and teach them. I'm just saying, that's all.

So, back to the conference today.

I don't know if this baby is a girl or boy, or even how many babies are in here. I just hope it's not a bat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff