Tuesday, August 1, 2006

No comments:
 
So I have been at my mom's for 4 days now... Richy has been preaching in Nebraska.
It's great over here... I get fed, and tucked in.... it has been a vacation for me.
Tonight Richy comes in just in time for the RadRev service, and then we head home. We didn't used to miss each other. Just say goodbye and that's it. I guess we're changing.... now we talk on the phone every day and start missing each other by day 3 or so.
Anyway, I'll be glad to get my MOG back. And if you haven't been to a Tuesday night service... or even if you have... you should come tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff