Wednesday, August 23, 2006

No comments:
 
Today, the radiants are recording. I am not very sick yet... I should cook some stuff and freeze it. And clean my house.
Or, lay around and read books.
Debatable.
Anybody want a cat?

I am so tired. So wewwy wewwy tiwed. Waaaaaaaaaaa!

Okay: blogging.
You know when you're finished with one thing and ready to go to the next thing but you have to WAIT? That's me. I am so ready to go get in my new house... so exciting. And it's only 8 days or so. But you know, a watched pot and so on...
And of course, very little is packed. And the radiants are recording until Sunday. Handy. But don't worry your maternal hearts... I do not exert much effort when un-pregnant... I will certainly not strain a single muscle when pregnant. I might put books in a box. That should be acceptable. I have two appointments with Type-A's coming up to come and help clean and pack. How embarassing... I need to pre-clean and pre-pack.
Or, lay around and read books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff