Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Guys day shmuys day

No comments:
 
IF a male speaks up before 10 am CST, we will have guys day. Otherwise, PLBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTT

Richy's cat peed on our bed this morning. And by morning I mean 6 am. &%^^&%
She's on thin ice with me, folks. But he loves her.

Tomorrow night begins our 3 days of prayer.... it's gonna be great. You should just camp out. It will also be the 10th remembrance of plighting my troth.

I am so boring on here lately. But I am tired. So I can't be terribly witty.
Soon and very soon, I will be interesting again.
If you didn't check out clark family pix, you should. Cute stuff there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff