Tuesday, May 30, 2006

No comments:
 


You know, that Lazarus day was a turning point. I was telling Lindsey
last night... that day it was almost a mental decision- I will put
aside my grieving and move into the joy of the Lord. Yeah, okay, I
will do that. Not a hugely emotional striving thing.
But everything has changed.
This week, I remembered that I like candles. I just forgot for years.
I like to listen to music. I like to cook.
All things that have been dormant.
I like teaching.... especially when people are listening.

Oh yeah, me! Now I remember.

and Richy is back and very very skinny.... 6 days to go before he can
eat! And 7 DAYS TILL THE FIRST RADREV SERVICE! WOOOOHOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff