Friday, May 19, 2006

damascus?

No comments:
 
What I need is a conversion experience.

See, I've done everything before. I have read the Bible, memorized the Bible. Set aside quiet times. Set aside intercession times. Worshipped in a closet. Led home groups. Prayed for the sick. Saw healings. Prophesied. Wept over sin.
Preached from the pulpit. Sang on a stage. Handed out tracts, gone door-to-door, servant evangelism, street evangelism, shoot... phone survey evangelism. Led people to the Lord. Cried and laughed and listened and ignored.

Check. Done that.

Now I just need Jesus. I don't know Him. And I need to know Him. I want Him to come in and rearrange me, change me.
I don't want any of the other stuff... I'm sure it will all work out.

But I need Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff