Friday, May 12, 2006

Mother's Day

No comments:
 

So, in the tone of yesterday's blog, Mother's Day has changed for me...
Last year I don't remember... I probably didn't go to church.
It's just that same selective perception thing... all the sudden,
because of my losses... I am aware of what a hard day that is for
people... who want to be moms, or have kids away from God, or who
have children or mothers in heaven.
So I want to be celebrated; and I want to celebrate my mom. It's just
bittersweet now, thinking of my sons in heaven, and my friends who hurt.

I'm not one who says it's just a marketing scam. I LIKE holidays.
Especially ones with presents. Bring 'em on, I say.

So, to bring this blog to some kind of point, keep your heart open
this Sunday to people who may be sad.... amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff