Tuesday, December 27, 2005

the Joker

No comments:
 

I have a doctor's appointment today... I'm actually looking forward to
hearing what's going on in there. I am not sure--- you see, this guy
Tobias is a character. For over 4 months now, he keeps saying, "RED
ALERT! IT'S TODAY! OH HOLY COW CALL THE PRAYER LINE!" and then he just
settles in sweetly for weeks while Mommy pulls out her hair....
Then, again "OH NOOOOOO GET OUT THE MAGNESIUM IV AND THE LIQUID DIET
BECAUSE SHE'S CONTRACTING EVERY 2 MINUTES (hee hee hee, he says)!!"
then nothing.
"STICK A TERBUTALINE PUMP IN HER LEG THAT MAKES HER SHAKE AND THINK
CRAZY BECAUSE I WILL COME OUT RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T!"

and so forth. So despite the fact that it feels like he is only still
in there because he's hanging by his foot from my rib, I'm not buying
it.
We shall see...
but I do suspect some drama and comedy going on in there. Him and the
Big Guy in the sky just yukkin it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff