Thursday, December 22, 2005

hair

No comments:
 
I miss my sassy little blonde hair. This hair is nice.... but who ever

wanted to be nice? I want to be dangerous.
But, the matronly brown hair will stay until I am a little skinny
shrimp again.

Last night I broke out of here and went to Richy's class. I laid down
in the car, and I laid down in the class.... basically the same as all
my life except there were other people there. It was a nice break.

So I think we established yesterday that many of the male stereotypes
are based in truth.... interesting.

I am almost bored, people. This is so unnaceptable for a yablonski...
I'm holding out but barely.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff