Friday, December 30, 2005

from Jess

No comments:
 

Hi everybody! Just checking in... I am doing really well...
I am feeling pretty emotional about being discharged from the hospital
because I don't want to leave Toby. But I will probably stay here most
of the days and sleep at Leah's at night until Tobias comes home...
He is the sweetest thing. He is bringing healing to my heart.... His
big brother finally figured out today that Toby is no longer in Mommy's
belly AND this baby is named Toby.... waiting for the connection.
No, I am not resting enough. I am drinking plenty of water, however.

Fear not, the blog will live on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff