Saturday, December 10, 2005

about to bust out for the big day

No comments:
 

Well, howdy! This is Jess posting on Terbutaline. It's kinda like
mainlining caffeine.
My hands, they shake
My head, I can't finish sentences
etc

BUT TODAY IS MY BABY SHOWER AND I AM SO EXCITED!

condition update: I had few or no contractions overnight... I am now on
a terbutaline pump that attaches to my leg and dispenses medicine
continuously. As far as we know my cervix is unchanged and I am pretty
stable.
If some of your worst fears are that I will go into labor at the
shower, well, it's possible. But it's a risk we and our doctor feel
fine about taking.
I passed one test (fetal fibronectin) that says I should not go into
real labor for at least 2 weeks... we'll see how accurate that is but
today I feel confident that Jesus wants me to go to my party!

We're in the process of figuring out how to get out of here... Dr Reed
wrote a pass but the hospital supervisor doesn't do passes anymore so
we may have to get discharged and then come back tonight and be
readmitted.
Or maybe we'll just break out of here in my hospital gown, fanny to the
wind and to HECK with the consequences.... just kidding. It's all just
legal mumbo jumbo at this point. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff