Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Gentlemen, cart your Injuns

No comments:
 
It's morning.... and I don't know what to do.
I am allowed to get up.... but what then?
This is new. At this point I am still within the confines of my longtime prison bed.
The MOG is in the living room... there's an 85% chance he's praying and a 15 he's looking at a studio catalog. No chance whatsoever that there is breakfast going on in there.
The kid is sleeping. I know this because I can hear him breathing from anywhere in the house....
And you, my esteemed friends, are usually about your business till after 9.

BUT WAIT AND FORSOOTH! I FORGOT IT'S WEDNESDAY! MEN OF THE WORLD UNITE!

How about this topic: what was your favorite present and why? And if you didn't get it because it cost $10,000, why would it have been the perfect present?
What.... does a man really need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff