Tuesday, December 6, 2005

rambling with bad breath

No comments:
 

My doctor's appointment is tomorrow... so I will be here today. I am
currently waiting for the nurse to come and give me my shot. She was
supposed to come yesterday, but I went to McDonald's instead. So there
you go.

I want to get our pictures taken... you know, like in a studio. I was
thinking Picture People but some people have said Sears is better and
so forth....
I want multiple poses so that gets confusing...
these are the thoughts in the mind of Morning Jessica
also:
what will I eat for breakfast since Richy did not shop?
what will I drink since tap water is poison and all we have is tea??
(I've had tea this morning and now have sugary-fungus mouth)
what time is the nurse coming? Should I get up and shower?
how can I get some donuts from Starbox?
and so forth....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA CHRONISTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff