Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Today, in the continuing Medical Adventures of R2, we went to the dentist. This is the first time we have been to the dentist in years, as we were told that he would have to be sedated to be checked out... Only problem was, basically no-one sedates children. And the ones that do are booked out like, 18 months in advance. So our pediatrician's nurse worked magical magic and got us in to one.
And he did fine... I mean, he doesn't like to open his mouth. But if I kinda pull it open, he's cooperative. And he, unlike his siblings, is not likely to bite. Good visit, no cavities, no problems right now. In a couple of years they said we'll have to worry about crowding. (I feel pretty crowded as it is) So when he's older they may have to take teeth out to make room.
So now we're done with doctor's appointments for a few weeks. Sheesh.
Now: the topic of the day.
When Viking Granny opens a maternity home, which she will most likely do in the near future, what should she name it? Please comment some ideas for her.
- ► 2014 ( 33 )
- ► 2013 ( 84 )
- ► 2012 ( 134 )
- ► 2011 ( 165 )
- ► 2010 ( 201 )
- ► 2009 ( 220 )
- I was going to write about needing a haircut. But ...
- World Revival Church
- From the Clark-ives III: R2 is born
- Woman Sacrifices Shower For Family
- Limitations... we don't need no stinking limitatio...
- Writing for green
- the Call
- from the Clark-ives: twu wuv and youth pastowing
- toby's great fall
- Today, I was notified via Twitter that, and I quot...
- Tattoos and shoes and ships and sealing wax
- From the Clarkives - the beginning of US
- Sometimes I really love the IHOP webstream... it's...
- You may remember a long time ago, I don't know, 6 ...
- I am typing this on the laptop, which is greatly c...
- Caught white-handed
- Do I have a sign on my back that says "Kick Me" to...
- Today, in the continuing Medical Adventures of R2,...
- Day dos
- ▼ Jul 2008 ( 23 )
- ► 2007 ( 234 )
- ► 2006 ( 319 )