Sometimes, I attempt crazy things. Things like washing the dishes, or writing a blog, or taking a shower. When I step out of the boat like this, bad things happen.
Wait a minute, you're saying... why are these all pictures of Brynn, Angel Bean? Because Toby is too fast to be photographed, that's why.
Like yesterday, for example. Attempted to flush an entire roll of toilet paper. For the third time this week.
I am starting to doubt punishment as a crime deterrent.
I googled, and found a TP saver, for around 5 bucks. It basically looks like a rubber band around the toilet paper roll.
(while I was typing that, I heard the kitchen timer, which is ON TOP of the kitchen counter. Busted a perp with his face in the raisin container. Claims to be a puppy.)
Back to the subject at hand. I don't like to pay for things that aren't worth money, so I made my own TP saver. It's a ribbon... works great so far. I busted Puppy flushing 5 squares of TP earlier. Now that's more like it. This fix is pictured in the picture of Angel Bean on top of the toilet.
I have locks on the stove, the refrigerator, some closet with scary furnace-related pipes, my door and all 3 doors to the outside. I have baby gates on my room and the kitchen. Still, I am no match for these, for whom I prayed.
- ► 2014 ( 33 )
- ► 2013 ( 84 )
- ► 2012 ( 134 )
- ► 2011 ( 165 )
- ► 2010 ( 201 )
- ► 2009 ( 220 )
- I was going to write about needing a haircut. But ...
- World Revival Church
- From the Clark-ives III: R2 is born
- Woman Sacrifices Shower For Family
- Limitations... we don't need no stinking limitatio...
- Writing for green
- the Call
- from the Clark-ives: twu wuv and youth pastowing
- toby's great fall
- Today, I was notified via Twitter that, and I quot...
- Tattoos and shoes and ships and sealing wax
- From the Clarkives - the beginning of US
- Sometimes I really love the IHOP webstream... it's...
- You may remember a long time ago, I don't know, 6 ...
- I am typing this on the laptop, which is greatly c...
- Caught white-handed
- Do I have a sign on my back that says "Kick Me" to...
- Today, in the continuing Medical Adventures of R2,...
- Day dos
- ▼ Jul 2008 ( 23 )
- ► 2007 ( 234 )
- ► 2006 ( 319 )