Friday, January 26, 2007

No comments:
 
Well.... I know you are all anxiously waiting to hear my plan for the day. Logging in 3 or 4 times, even... waiting.
Well.... the moment you have been waiting for is here.

Here's the plan. Lay on the couch. (maybe a hot sock for the aching tailbone) Wait for Toby to fall asleep... projected time 30 minutes... then R2 and I will go watch the extra features on my rental Anne Of Green Gables DVD.
Then lunch... daddy's coming home. Thanks Lisa for the lasagna and salad... it is great!

THEN Lord willing and the crik don't rise, Eva will have delivered the American Idol tape from this week.... and me and the young gents will watch. I will laugh a lot, and they sing and sing. Richy and Toby love this show, and don't discriminate against bad singers.

Nap #2 for Lord Paxton... R2 will also be confined to a couch for "naptime" which really for him is just "don't be LOUD time".

And then Daddy will be home and then I don't know.... no plan.
Now you can all relax and know... today is already underway.



INTERESTING TIDBIT ABOUT TODAY
I AM 27 WEEKS!!
3RD TRIMESTER, BABY!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff