Tuesday, January 2, 2007

so, this is the first day

No comments:
 
of the rest of our lives...

Richy started his job full-time today. I have been very emotional, but now that it's here I think I'm okay. He's coming home for lunch, anyway... so that's good.

This is a milestone week for us... the road to 24 weeks. And that's kinda hard. I mean, I'm doing pretty well. Not a ton of contractions or anything negative. Still... it's impossible to not think about the other 3 times I was this pregnant.

So, I'm here... I really enjoy the conversations... I am lurking and don't have much to say at the moment.

Ah, and Toby took some of his first steps! On camera! But I will get the video from Eva later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff