Tuesday, January 16, 2007

No comments:
 
ay chihuahua... it is so cold. I don't know if I am going to get out of my bed today.... too freezy.
Welcome, lurkers! It's fun to see who is lurking... even if you choose to hide your true identity... it just makes it more likely that you are a superhero! Or, Camilla Parker-Bowles, who I have always suspected to be reading.

So, my cervix has slightly shortened... my bedrest will be getting stricter... sigh. I am not in a crisis, it's just not good that it changed, and we have to try to keep it from changing more.

I ordered a bunch of fabric yesterday, my mom and I are making a car seat cover and all the baby bedding... I am primarily in the design/supervisory category, as I cannot sew yet. BUT I am expecting, when I am allowed to get up and frolic in 3 months, to begin learning to sew. So there you go.

Ah, and the baby bedding... pink and black... and french poodles... and a canopy. I am SO having a girl.

It is still delurking week, so if you wish to announce yourself, please do! It's quite fun and kinda creepy to SOME people who obviously have things to hide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff