Thursday, January 18, 2007

Double digits

No comments:
 
99 DAYS TO GO! WOOHOOOO!

Well, it appears to be warming up outside. Heck if I know. The last time I was outdoors was Monday morning.
For some people, that would be torture. Not so much for me. I like it indoors. Especially during extreme temperatures. What I miss is the freedom to get up and go shopping, or out to eat whenever. And the freedom to get up and do some laundry, or cook, without worrying about my cervix.
But I'm in the home stretch!

Still DELURKING week... if you have not yet unmasked, you should do so!

Nothing more to say... Jane is a dull girl today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff