Friday, December 1, 2006

No comments:
 
Well, it's December 1st. That means Christmas has officially begun around here.
I... uh... well, I will think Christmassy thoughts until someone around here has time to decorate.

Toby is sick. He and Daddy came home with a bag full of meds last night... Richy had to wait 2 1/2 hours in the waiting room... full of sick kids. He gave me kinda a guy-synopsis of the visit when he got home, so I am not really sure what's wrong with Toby. He has a cough and lung problems. He is on antibiotics, steroids, and multiple asthma meds... including a cute little baby inhaler of his own. I really hope it helps. He is pretty miserable. We are going to have to be really careful what he is exposed to. Basically, he needs to stay at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff