Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Christmas

No comments:
 
Well, Christmas is almost upon us. I have been having all sorts of crafty ideas for making presents... most of which I shall not do, as I am in my "confinement". But I have been reading these message boards with all these do it yourself ideas, and I think I shall learn to sew. After the baby is born, of course. Far too challenging in one's bed.
I would love to be able to sew my own curtains and comforters and of course, baby stuff... I am going back to the earth, a little.
I don't want an organic garden... I just want to cook my food from scratch and be crafty with making toys and such. But all this craftiness will have to wait until April.. or May, preferably. When QMC is born and I can be up and around... and I have my new minivan (wolf whistle).

So, what do you want for Christmas? Like, what's your big fantasy-the-ship-came-in-this-year-in-Jerusalem present? And then what are your normal ones??

And a Toby update: he seems MUCH improved this morning.

PS: a very happy birthday to any lurking schluters ... you know who you are =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff