Friday, December 8, 2006

Giddy

No comments:
 
I did not know I would be this excited... I have been surfing the web looking at all the girl stuff...
Last night Leah brought over some tiny little dress shoes and a pink outfit. HA! I'm having a GIRL!

In a non-logical thought process, I feel sorry for the boy this baby is not... I would be excited, but I'm a mess, folks.

I have made another blog with the requested book list... am thinking about adding what I like to eat to that page as well.

Thangs


Believe it or not, I am looking forward to when I am no longer a center of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff