Monday, December 11, 2006

No comments:
 
Marnin, all.
Today I am being very crafty. Not in a diabolical I'm going to take over the WORLD sense.... more of the sock-puppet making craftiness.
Oh, they are cute.
Yesterday I went to Walmart and rode in the wheelchair, to buy the supplies for my crafts. I knew Richy, being of the male variety, would have great difficulty procuring crafty items. We would have buttons, socks and easy cheese.
So, my kids went to the Clark fun-house, and I went to Walmart. It was exhausting. I think I shall never go again.

Richy started his job today. He looked so great in his work clothes. I am going to miss him insanely - he is always around, except when he leaves for weeks on end.
Oh, and I'm having a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff