Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Bor-ing

No comments:
 
gotta go get a shot... more later



Okay, I have now been shot. Ouch. Although Heather (may she live forever) is the best shot giver of all time. I hardly feel it...

Have you heard this song on KSBJ... with Cindy Cruse Ratcliff and Marcos Witt?? Sheez. Gor-g-ous. It sounds all foreign and operatic.
My Christmas crafts are getting oh so crafty. I shall now return to my craftiness.
What's up with you people? Do I have to summon bats and rats just to get some comments around here? Because, I personally consider all rodents and mutant types disgusting and worthy only of mockery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff