Friday, December 15, 2006

No comments:
 
I am being very still. Because I really really want to go to the Christmas party for Richy's new job tonight. No movee.
Boy oh boy.

Last night I was just sewing away and I got SO sick of puppet #4. I started hating him. So, I called it a night. He shall be resurrected later today and hopefully he looks okay. You know how things go when you start getting tired and frustrated. Or flusterated, if you prefer.
I wonder what all these tiny yarn scraps are doing to Toby's digestive system. Well, I guess I'll find out. Or Richy, rather. He was changing Toby this morning and he told him, "These dirty diapers disturb my spirit..." So, we'll see if Toby shapes up or just keeps 'em coming.

Josh, check out the song on my myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff