Thursday, December 14, 2006

No comments:
 
A very hairy little birdy told me it's Shannon's birthday today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and many more...





And a special thank you to MamaPC for the book money! I will have so much fun with that!!
More of the same today, folks. Lying down... making some crafty crafts.. but today I have my husband back! Woohoo!

Medically, I am doing really well. If you're praying, don't stop! If you aren't praying, may God have mercy on your soul.
I am off the medicine, except progesterone, and I am having very few contractions. So praise God! That makes bedrest much easier mentally.
About food: if you want to make us something, we will eat it! My mom is cooking on Mondays and Tuesdays, so we have leftovers through the week... but anything is great. If you want more clarification, let me know and I will post some foody-wants on my fantasy blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff