Tuesday, December 19, 2006

No comments:
 

Well, I am once again devoid of a power cord... so the laptop is
being used in small rations today.

Tonight is the RadRev Christmas party. You should all go and get your
dance on.
As for me and my house (well, most of my house), we shall go to bed.
Except, I am considering sending R2 because he loves parties so much.
As we speak, Toby is happily crunching some Apple Zings... R2 is
snoring, and Mama is making some cinnamon toast on homemade bread.
Mmmmm.

Today, I will take a break from puppets. At least for a few hours. I
have some other presents to make. I cannot believe that Christmas is
this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff