Tuesday, November 14, 2006

No comments:
 
Toby is sick. Sheesh. He's all snorky and grumpy... poor baby.
So here comes the mommy guilt... not about letting him eat a popsicle off the kitchen floor... that was after he was already sick, okay?
*WARNING- breastfeeding talk* No, this is the not-breastfeeding mommy guilt. I weaned Toby a month or so ago... the pregnancy was affecting my supply a lot, and the poor kid was hungry. And I miss nursing him. It was one of my favorite things.... But also, in the month and a half on formula, he has pretty much been sick the whole time, on and off. Thus, mommy guilt.
I made an apple pie last night. It was rockin. I think I shall have some for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff