Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving

No comments:
 
Over the years, I have gotten used to the little tang of holidays.... the bittersweetness of understanding everything is not as it should be. As a new young adult, years ago, it would hurt me that the day didn't just feel perfect... like when I was a child.
But you know, there is pain in beauty. It would be weak without pain.
So the rich sweetness of growing together and apart, of knowing it will never be just right this side of heaven... I am beginning to understand.
A three-stranded cord is not easily broken... and the legacy of Christ and His heritage is so interwoven in our story... the strength of love, and family, forgiveness, grace, and healing. I am blessed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff