Thursday, November 2, 2006

Tersday

No comments:
 

Talked to Richy this morning... they are with the Cause... at the old Heritage USA. Rick Joyner has bought the property and restored a lot of it...
But Richy went for a walk last night and just looked at some of the ruins. Amazing. The hotel is going to cost 5 million to restore. Man. I wonder what it all looked like back then.
Just had to be food for thought, Christian ruins.

Today they drive to Virginia Beach. I wish I had gone for this part. I would have loved to hang with the Cause peeps and the Virginia peeps... my friends. But you know, it's ok. I'm going to Target. So that's pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff