Monday, November 13, 2006

No comments:
 
Well, the wedding was great... pictures over on my picture blog.
Josh- Bill was so happy... when they said man and wife, he started laughing and laughing... they got a standing ovation. It was so joyful.
Currently, the whine-o-meter is reading about 80% from Toby. He doesn't feel good. Neither do I, for that matter. But do you see me standing around in a soggy diaper, crying? HECK NO.

Birthday party for Richy and Rob, or Rob and Richy this Sunday... I cancelled it for yesterday and now it turns out to be a good thing as the Rob Clarks have the plague....

Skipping mommy group today.. I am tired and I miss my husband.

I'm starting to feel "normal" for this stage of pregnancy... including some contracting. I was hoping to not contract at all, and I'm still hoping to not have to do strict bedrest... so pray for my body to chill. Gracias.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff