Thursday, September 14, 2006

Wow

No comments:
 
So, we decided it would be better to have Sane Rested Mommy instead of Crazy Attachment Parenting Mommy. I broke all my rules. Fed the kid a bottle of formula and made him sleep in his own room.... and, get this. He sleeps all night and we both wake up happy. Crazy.
I don't know what I want to do long term... but I forgot what it feels like to wake up rested. This is good stuff.

Also last night I went to the movies alone again... I am digging this. I like going to chick flicks and such. Looks like we're going to make it a once a week thing.

So, spirits are up. And horseriding today.... hopefully it won't be too hot and he can ride in the arena instead of in the woods.

You MUST go see all the Toby pix from Picture People on my pix blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff