Wednesday, September 20, 2006

10 weeks

No comments:
 
Well, according to Babycenter, if I am 10 weeks pregnant... (I think I may be more like 12)... but if I am 10, my baby is the size of a kumquat. What? Can I have that measurement in AMERICAN fruit?
We used to have a kumquat tree outside our house when I was a kid... can you eat them? I never did. Huh. Seems to me they were about the size (circumference) of a Nilla Wafer. So, there you have it.
This week your fetus is the size of a Nilla Wafer!
Man, I have this gorgeous house covered in laundry. CLEAN laundry that has to be folded and put away... I hate this part. I wish a) the laundry would automatically go back to the proper drawers or b) we could just throw it away and buy some new clothes or c) I had a maid. This is not a solicitation for poor morning sick Jessica. This is just whining from your standard model Lazy Jess.

Hey, and where is everybody? Do I need to stir up some controversy? Maybe put a picture of the Rock for Stephanie's pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff