Well, according to Babycenter, if I am 10 weeks pregnant... (I think I may be more like 12)... but if I am 10, my baby is the size of a kumquat. What? Can I have that measurement in AMERICAN fruit?
We used to have a kumquat tree outside our house when I was a kid... can you eat them? I never did. Huh. Seems to me they were about the size (circumference) of a Nilla Wafer. So, there you have it.
This week your fetus is the size of a Nilla Wafer!
Man, I have this gorgeous house covered in laundry. CLEAN laundry that has to be folded and put away... I hate this part. I wish a) the laundry would automatically go back to the proper drawers or b) we could just throw it away and buy some new clothes or c) I had a maid. This is not a solicitation for poor morning sick Jessica. This is just whining from your standard model Lazy Jess.
Hey, and where is everybody? Do I need to stir up some controversy? Maybe put a picture of the Rock for Stephanie's pick?
- ► 2014 ( 33 )
- ► 2013 ( 84 )
- ► 2012 ( 134 )
- ► 2011 ( 165 )
- ► 2010 ( 201 )
- ► 2009 ( 220 )
- ► 2008 ( 238 )
- ► 2007 ( 234 )
- Well. Stubb's is a little heavier on the BAR than ...
- Typical. Awake at 7 this morning, because, you kno...
- Well, yesterday my insurance card came in the mail...
- Feeling much more human today.... sheesh. I have n...
- the plague
- One of Toby's new things is playing in his brother...
- 10 weeks
- Woke up this morning in a semi-panic, as the clock...
- Hi Richy
- Hi, You've reached Amerigroup, please listen caref...
- The wireless signal here is SLOWER than dial up. I...
- 5 years
- Word to the bloggerati.
- Hello goodbye
- ▼ Sep 2006 ( 19 )