Wednesday, September 27, 2006

No comments:
 
Typical. Awake at 7 this morning, because, you know. I have to be somewhere at 10. This infernal brain.

I summoned Georgia, did you see? It worked!

Toby is getting at least one tooth on top. Ouch. He has been a little high maintenance... But hey, if I was cutting teeth I would be demanding, too.
On the agenda today: shower
peanut butter toast
Appointment... just an interview... wish I was getting my ultrasound today.
Pre lunch snack
Lunch
Then: who knows?

BUT TOMORROW>... road trip! Off to Austin to see the great Jonny Lang! VERY fun... Hope Toby likes the blues. Although, since Jonny got saved, he ain't so blue. But I hope there's a little blues up in there ... at least maybe his guitar is still just a little sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff