Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Signing off....

No comments:
 
I will be fasting the internet until Weds morning 11/1 ... starting in a few minutes. So y'all feel free to fill this blog up with comments...

I need a breakthrough. I think this is the way.

I won't be checking email, either. So you'll have to call if you really need to reach me. But I probably won't answer as I do not like running and diving for the phone and then instantly into a conversation. Not my bag. But please leave a message and I will call you back. Unless you are just saying hi or something. Then I will acknowledge your greeting and ponder it in my heart.

Pray for me, folkies. Something's gotta give. L8r.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff